Company: CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION-MUSEUMS
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 27, 2023
San Diego Chinese Historical Society and Museum SDCHM Executive
Director The Executive Director provides leadership in policy
making, planning, staffing, and operations. The individual will
work closely with the Board of Directors to implement programs,
including exhibitions and educational activities, also overseeing
facilities maintenance, financial management, fundraising,
community outreach, and public relations. Experience:
- MA in History, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies, or a related
- Knowledge of Chinese history, culture, and language.
- Professional experience of 8 years +, with recent experience at
museums in a senior management level.
- Experience in fundraising and audience development.
- Ability in writing and public speaking.
- Ability to work diplomatically with boards, volunteers, and in
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and work with diverse
- Competence in managing Museum operations (e.g., -budget,
Keywords: CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION-MUSEUMS, San Diego , Executive Director, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!