Company: Xponential Fitness
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 27, 2023
General Manager Job DescriptionGeneral Managers are responsible
for meeting studio sales goals, membership renewals and ancillary
service goals by pre-planning with strategic new customer outreach,
in-club leads (first time riders) and securing member referrals.
Under the management of a Franchise Owner and with the support of a
CycleBar Experience team, General Managers must exemplify
leadership qualities in all areas of the business. General Managers
must have the ability to build lasting relationships with
prospective and current members in order build a strong
ambassadorship and retain members. The General Manager is rooted in
hospitality and upholds our Mission of fueling energetic communal
- 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
- Ability to manage and drive 2 revenue streams: memberships and
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and
strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software. -Duties:
- Lead Generation
- Strategically engage in marketing efforts to generate leads for
- Lead Management
- Following the LASER process in order to convert Leads to
- New member acquisition and converting non-members to
- Membership and Rider Relations
- Build rapport and lasting relationships all members
- Retain existing members and engage with them in a way that
- Handle all Rider concerns with a solutions-focused attitude in
a timely manner
- CBX Team
- Hire and train new CBX Team Members
- Manage CBX schedule
- Supervise CBX Team Performance and Drive Results
- Financial Performance
- Collaborate with Studio Owner to set monthly, weekly, and daily
- Conduct pre-planning on a monthly/quarterly basis to ensure
financial targets are met
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Studio
- Ensure all technology is working and submit trouble tickets
when necessary -Compensation -& Benefits:
- This position offers competitive base + bonuses; based on
experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Complimentary CycleBar Classes at Studio
- (Can enter in any other benefits or stipends that your offer
may include)Company Overview:CycleBar is the world's first and only
Premium Indoor Cycling--- franchise. We offer concierge-level
service, premium amenities, and an invigorating, concert
environment designed to Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive,
inspiring, low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all
ages and body types. No matter where you are in your fitness
journey, CycleBar will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive
your senses. -
Keywords: Xponential Fitness, San Diego , General Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!