Assistant General Manager - Savina
Company: Action Property Management
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Action Property Management manages more high-rise residential
buildings than any other management company in California. We offer
exceptional residential building management to some of the most
exclusive, luxury high rise condominium properties in Los Angeles,
Orange County, San Francisco, and San Diego.
Action is seeking an experienced Assistant General Manager to
support our General Manager for our luxury high-rise property,
Savina, located in San Diego.
Compensation: $65,000 to $70,000
Why Join Action?
Action's goal is to attract and retain the industry's top talent.
We are proudly rated 4.3 Stars on Glassdoor. Check out our
Glassdoor page here: https://tinyurl.com/actionglassdoor
The Assistant General Manager will support the General Manager by
performing various aspects essential to the basic operation of the
association including supervision of the front desk staff, third
party vendors, and resident services. This person serves as second
in command at all times and often acts as Manager on Duty in the
absence of the General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation
of the office, including handling correspondence, phone calls and
- Assist in preparation and distribution of agendas, notices,
reports and other documents required for monthly board and annual
meetings. Take minutes of the board meetings.
- Order and maintain supplies and arrange for equipment
- Assist General Manager with Action List items and
- Maintain vendor files and insurance certifications
- Prepare and monitor non-compliance letters, hearing and
- Update the Association's Profile, Annual Calendar, and
Contracts Schedule, website, SharePoint and calendars.
- Prepare email blasts and other communications with
- Maintain and process electricity charges to members and
coordinate with Accounts Receivable for proper billing.
- Coordinate necessary refreshments and supplies for association
meetings and functions as necessary.
- Other duties as requested by General Manager.
- Act as the liaison, under the direction of the General Manager,
to the Architectural Review Committee and other committees as may
be established by the Board of Directors. Coordinate committee
meetings and take meeting minutes.
- Interact with homeowners, communicate status and prepare
letters throughout the process and monitor the progress of
- Manage architectural deposits and refunds of the same.
- Coordinate inspections by the Chief Engineer and sound testing
with inspector and homeowners as required.
- Respond to and addresses resident concerns and
- Issue access devices, fobs, and transponders.
- Assist new owners with completion of registration forms and
review of documents
- Supervise and train bell, front desk, and access control staff
under the direction of General Manager and Hospitality
- Schedule bell, front desk, and access control staff per the
- Back up front desk staff when required.
- Complete accounts receivable and charge forms for service
requests, amenity rentals, storage rentals, access devices and
checks received onsite.
- Receive and process invoices for GM approval. Verify accuracy
of invoices and statements received.
- Research past due balances on invoices and statements.
- Prepare the monthly Delinquency Report
- Act as Manager on Duty in the General Manager's
- Update and distribute phone list and staff contact
- Conduct and document periodic interior and exterior daily
inspections of the common areas and amenity rooms. Creates work
orders to maintain the common areas.
- Review Daily Office and Incident Reports, manage distribution
to staff members and filing
- At least 2 years of onsite leadership experience at a luxury
high rise community or hotel.
- Experience managing front desk concierges is preferred
- Polished and professional communication and
- Proactive in service and passionate about excellence
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Supports a Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Action Property Management, San Diego , Assistant General Manager - Savina, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!