Senior to Senior Manager- Accounting Advisory (Remote)
Company: Regal Executive Search
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Senior to Senior Manager- Accounting Advisory (Remote)Job
Description Senior Assocaite to Senior Manager - Accounting
Advisory / Technical Accounting
Manager-level financial consultants work closely with senior
management of Fortune 500, mid-cap and start-up companies. Managers
lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4
auditors on all aspects of engagements, including report writing,
developing and managing relationships with client management, and
Take ownership of your career: -
- Gain exposure to a wide range of industries and/or
- Make a true business impact with your clients.
- Own projects from start to finish.
- Experience client interaction and thrive in a client-facing
- Be consistently challenged and learn through a collegial
environment created from top tier experts hired within the firm.
- Enjoy the flexibility of office/remote/client site work
locations (engagement specific).
- Create your own path.
- Enjoy what you do!
What you might expect:
- Integration with client's senior management to solve complex
accounting issues and for preparation of proposed resolutions.
- Review of work prepared by Consultants on operational due
diligence for complex transactions (i.e. - acquisitions &
divestitures, stock offerings and dept raises, IPO's).
- Review of Consultants' deliverables of financial and regulatory
information in accordance with SEC and regulatory requirements
(i.e. - 10K's, 10Q's, S-1 and S-4 filings, audit coordination).
- Research & documentation projects related to new ASC accounting
standards (i.e. - ASC 842, ASC 606).
- Process improvement projects and implementation of
- Lead and mentor Consultants, acting as a role model and
providing creative solutions that enhance Consultant's overall
- Participate in the firm's recruiting efforts, client
relationship building and business development efforts.
Who you are:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting - CPA and/or MBA combined
with solid accounting experience will be considered in lieu of a
degree in Accounting.
- 3 to 8 years' experience in public accounting and/or industry
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills,
and ability to assimilate easily into teams.
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP
and SEC reporting.
- Proactive in identifying client needs and effective in building
a strong relationship with clients. -
- Highly organized and focused and demonstrates ability to set
overall engagement expectations and direction. -
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and
- High energy with commitment to quality client service, focusing
on ensuring positive resolutions to conflicts. Related Jobs: There
are currently no related jobs. Please sign up for Job -Alerts .
Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: Regal Executive Search, San Diego , Senior to Senior Manager- Accounting Advisory (Remote), Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...