Company: Jack in the Box
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Responsible for managing restaurant operations in conjunction
with or in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
Position Summary: Responsible for managing restaurant operations in
conjunction with or in the absence of the Restaurant Manager. Also
responsible for training and leading team members in consistently
delivering a "WOW" guest experience by consistently providing
quality food, excellent service, and a clean restaurant environment
for JIB guests.
- Constantly sets the example by maintaining visibility and
interacting with guests.
- Models a "guest comes first" attitude; has a genuine smile, and
displays a friendly and positive spirit; appreciates guests and
makes them feel welcome; is always polite and courteous.
- Ensures the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all orders;
conveys a sense of urgency.
- Responds to guest concerns and complaints in a timely and
professional manner and ensures positive resolution.
- Interacts effectively with diverse groups of people and does
not have or display any biases.
- Displays a strong commitment to the restaurant team by helping
to create a restaurant environment that is friendly, fun, clean and
- Treats all employees with care and respect.
- Motivates and inspires employees to achieve high performance
while adhering to Company procedures.
- Provides feedback and recognition. Willingly accepts feedback
- Actively listens and communicates timely, clearly, and
accurately with management team and team members.
- Remains calm when challenged or placed under pressure.
- Values effective job performance and ensures restaurant team
receives recognition and expression of gratitude.
- Recruits, selects, trains, develops and evaluates restaurant
- Monitors staffing levels to ensure sufficient development and
- Ensures systems for training employees on workstations are
fully implemented and adhered to.
- Identifies and develops internal candidates for management and
Team Leader positions.
- Recognizes and rewards employees appropriately.
- Maintains restaurant cleanliness inside and outside by
following JIB cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Partners with Restaurant Manager in using management
information tools to analyze restaurant operational and financial
performance each Period.
- Develops and executes action plans to increase restaurant sales
- Monitors costs and ensures adherence to budgets and restaurant
- Makes decisions based on experience, policy and procedures,
alignment with Jackiana LLC, Jacksouth, LLC, Jackolina, LLC, and
Jack in the Box in good standing with the community.
- Internal promote preferred (already meets the requirements for
Team Member, Team Leader; i.e., demonstrates integrity and ethical
behavior, ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift,
ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs, ability to take guests'
orders, operate a cash register, and read video monitors, ability
and desire to work in a very fast-paced environment).
- High School Diploma/Equivalency.
- Minimum of 6 months JIB or like experience.
- 100% certified in all workstations.
- Excellentinterpersonal skills.
- At least 18 years old.
- Must complete any and all Assistant Manager training
- Must attain ServSafe certification or other as required.
- Ability to perform and understand basic math concepts.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week depending upon the needs
of the business.
- Must be available to work any day, and anytime, especially on
the busiest days including weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Jack in the Box, San Diego , Assistant Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...