Company: Aston Carter
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Hiring for a HYBRID Payroll Manager in Del Mar!Description:
- Maintaining and reviewing weekly payroll to ensure timely and
accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries,
benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of all payroll changes
including new hires, terminations, and pay rate adjustments.
- Reviewing and optimizing current processes and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local payroll wage
and hour laws and best practices.
- Managing all outside audit requests from state agencies,
workers compensation, benefits vendors, etc.
- Review and audit all quarterly/annual filings. Responsible for
reviewing and auditing benefits invoices and annual tax filings,
including W2 forms.
- Maintaining data integrity in the systems by regularly
- Ensuring all HR and payroll systems are compliant with data
- Assisting the HR team where applicable through the employee
life cycle including onboarding, PAFs, and termination, including
documentation and employee file maintenance, while maintaining
- Developing and revising yearly payroll schedules, calendars,
and employee notices.
- Leading other HR/Payroll initiatives and projects, as
assigned.Skills:Payroll processing, Payroll, Payroll tax,
GarnishmentsAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience processing payroll in a multi-state
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required, years of
experience will be counted towards degree requirement.
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and local laws
- Practical experience with HR database administration and
payroll systems, Paycom preferred.
- Working knowledge of G-suite, DocuSign, Adobe, and Excel.
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize in a
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Results-driven, with precise attention to detail and
- Absolute integrity, sound judgment, and confidentiality. About
Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter.
We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll
never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions -
from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of
our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career
success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth
is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, San Diego , Payroll Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...