Property Manager 2 Locations
Company: Realty Income Corporation
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Are you a client relationships guru? Do you have a passion for
working in real estate, and want the opportunity to work with a
dynamic and growing team? Realty Income is looking for an
experiencedCommercial Property Manager,to join our real estate
operations team!The Property Manager has overall responsibility
fortheday-to-day operations of our commercial properties.Our team
is driven by exceptional customer service to our clients and
internal stakeholders. They are self-motivated to continually work
with our vast network of clients to support our clients' success
and Realty Income's growth.What you will work on day to day:
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with clients to
achieve high renewal ratios.
- Using sound financial measures, ensure property revenues and
expenses, and the budget and financial goals are met.
- Timely updates to the Senior Property Manager and Client
Experience Team (CET).
- Maintain a working knowledge of building systems, including
roofs, parking lots, structural and mechanical systems.
- Investigate all complaints, disturbances and violations and
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, codes,
regulations, and governmental agency directives.
- Coordinate clientsmove-in/out process, orient new clients to
- Plan, execute and manage general maintenance projects,
including lease/title review, plan/scope review, coordination
approvals, receipt of close-out documentation, and fund
- Solicit bids and execute service agreements and monitor
- Foster a positive work environment to provide for the
professional growth and development of all employees.
- Other duties as assignedWhat we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A./B.S.) in real estate or property
management preferred, from a four-year college or university or
equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in commercial property
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical
documents, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams,
OneDrive), Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint. Proficiency with Yardi a
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner,
including gathering and analyzing information skillfully and
developing alternative solutions.
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities and use time
efficiently to meet and exceed productivity standards.
- Adaptable to changes in the work environment, delays, and
unexpected events, and competing demands.What You'll get in Return:
For more than 50 years, Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company
has been guided by our mission to invest in people and places,
delivering dependable monthly dividends that increase over time.
Our purpose isto build enduring relationships and brighter
- Competitive Salary including potential for bonus and stock
- Best-in-class Benefit Package
- Collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional DevelopmentRealty
Income expects to pay a base salary in the range of $66,247 -
105,935. You may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and
an annual discretionary stock award, (dependent on date of hire) to
be discussed during the initial phone interview. Base salary and
total compensation package determined by the candidate's
experience, knowledge, education, skills, performance, and
abilities, as well as internal equity, company performance, and
alignment with market data.Most US based full-time and part-time
roles come with flexible schedules. We offer abest-in-class
benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, and vision
insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Our
401(k)-retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 6% of
eligible compensation. Realty Income also offers other wellness,
financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits, along with 12 PTO
hours every month; in addition to 12 paid holidays, and paid
volunteer time. Realty Income's purpose is to build enduring
relationships and brighter financial futures, and this starts with
you!To all recruitment agencies,Realty Income does not accept
unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our
job's alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location.
Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes#REITJobs #LI-HC1
Keywords: Realty Income Corporation, San Diego , Property Manager 2 Locations, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...