Director of Payments and Checkout
Company: PlayStation Global
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 27, 2023
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead our
incredible team that drives the future of Checkout, Payments, and
Fraud at PlayStation. This product lead will be part of a dynamic
team that focuses on our omni-channel digital retail business and
will be a key member to drive innovation, constant learning, and
- Drive primary metrics throughout our platform by building
tools, systems, and experiences that create frictionless checkout
and payment flows that allow players to connect to great
- Work closely with and collaborate with key internal global
business partners to develop long term strategies and prioritize
work for many teams.
- Develop the product team in their growth and expertise in the
craft of Product Management - guiding talent at all levels to
achieve their potential and drive PlayStation forward.
- Clearly articulate the "why" in product briefs that set context
for teams and set them up to bring their talent and problem-solving
- Manage a long-term strategic plan that will help direct and
empower the existing team in the near-term delivery of products.
Represent that plan to a myriad of people throughout the
- Partner with Program Management as they oversee delivery,
manage timelines, resolve blockers and risks.
- Support Design and User Experience Research in the creationof
new functionality and checkout optimization.
- Be data driven and ensure that we are working cross
functionally to analyze trends and look for opportunities for
- Build rapport with Engineering leads to set trajectory for
successful delivery of suite of products across varied PlayStation
business and engineering teams/verticals.
- Partner with Global Payments, Fraud and Decision Science teams
to create a customer-centric, compliant, and optimized payment and
checkout experience wherever in the world customers can access our
- Ensure features are backed by important metrics, and that
success is measured on an ongoing basis.
- Be a champion of PlayStation's cultural values - driving
inclusion and collaboration at all levels.
- Be accountable for the backlog of initiatives and features,
driving cross functional collaboration across the organization.
Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years Product Management experience
- 5+ years Payments Experience
- 4+ years Leadership and people management experience
- FinTech Experience a plus
- Experience with agile product development
- Demonstrated experience with A-B Testing, data analysis and
hypothesis driven innovation.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to distill complex
information for a variety of audiences to build clear plans cross
Keywords: PlayStation Global, San Diego , Director of Payments and Checkout, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...