Program Manager, Commercialization - Golf
Company: PUMA Gruppe
Posted on: May 28, 2023
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by
some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance,
BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit,
and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.
Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your
- This role supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand located in
- Work cross functionally with various organizations including
Product Management, R&D, Innovation, Operations & Sales to
coordinate on-time development and delivery of new products. Meet
all requirements for a successful global launch for assigned
- Create project schedules and critically analyze them throughout
the actual project progress. Use this analysis to generate schedule
scenarios to guide project teams in delivering product on time.
Create alternate scenario schedules as needed to address business
needs and facilitate fast decision making.
- Organize and encourage all team members to constantly update
project schedule information. Participate in all project update
meetings with the Engineering and Asia teams to ensure all projects
are on-track. Gather pertinent information, critical action items
and task updates to communicate these out to the project team and
key stakeholders regularly.
- Collaborate with all Tier 1/2 suppliers to ensure overall
schedule meets global launch needs. Integrate supplier schedules
into Cobra's project schedules and monitor factory feedback to
update the project team and key stakeholders regularly.
- Support any ad-hoc projects that need cross-functional
resources to bring to market.
- Ensure all the program commercialization deliverables are met,
including sales samples, fitting, demo, and all launch
- Support Program Management/Master Data teams in the creation
and management of part numbers and bill of materials in Cobra's PLM
system. Help coordinate global system setup of all components and
finished goods and share with suppliers.
- Manage supplier capacity and global production priorities for
assigned programs. Ensure all program requirements including
commercialization deliverables and sales volume and planned
- Lead all Tier 1/2 supplier capacity analysis and negotiations
for assigned programs.
- Participate in cost quoting and negotiations with the
Operations team. Review and understand all program costs including
FOB, margins, and tooling costs.
- Collaborate in cost-savings initiatives
- Work with the Innovation and R&D teams to understand long
term supply chain needs and identify capability requirements for
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, project management, or
related engineering field.
- Project Management skills including advanced knowledge of MS
- Critical chain project management experience is helpful.
- ProChain project management software and methodology experience
- 2-3 Years of golf club or similar sporting good product
- Experience in PLM system management and Bill of Material
creation is helpful.
- Ability to adapt and come up with creative solutions to help
ensure on-time product availability and readiness when changes are
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of P&L, Balance
Sheet, and Cash Flow impact of supply decisions.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work with cross
functional team members and suppliers, located globally in
different time zones. Open communication style with good listening
- Passion for sport-lifestyle business. Golf industry experience
- Up to 20% travel international and domesticThe Hiring range
base pay for this position is $74,500 - $105,960 + Bonus + Benefits
().Pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and
Keywords: PUMA Gruppe, San Diego , Program Manager, Commercialization - Golf, Executive , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...