Program Manager - Supportive Living Services
Company: Spread Your Wings LLC
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Program Manager - Supportive Living ServicesOur company is
expanding and opening a new office location in San Diego County.The
Program Manager manages Supportive Living Services for
intellectually disabled clients living in San Diego County. New
office location is located near the Mission Bay/5 Fwy area.Primary
ResponsibilitiesAssessing current trends and developing plans that
ensure the progress and success of clients.
- Partnership Development - Responsible for developing strategic
partnerships. Experience working with the Regional Center staff is
- Experience in reviewing budgets and business plans.
- You will be responsible to establish a culture oftop level
quality service delivery.
- You are also great at forming strong internal
- You are an enforcer of clients rights so they are treated
- You will support effective employee relations.
- You have experience maintaining a high level degree of
- Your major responsibility is to keep your branch audit ready at
- Performs other duties as assigned.This is what we offer:
- Company paid medical plan for employee only.
- Eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for self or
family - Becomes active the 1st day of the following month afterthe
day of hire.
- Company-paid $25k life insurance.
- Supplement life for self or spouse.
- Vacation - Accrues from day of employment.
- AD&D insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Company cell phone or phone stipend reimbursement.
- Monthly auto/travel stipend (to cover costs associated with
driving/traveling to client homes/meetings,
etc.).QualificationsEducation: BA or BS in Social Services
orequivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of
degree.Experience: Minimum of 1 year of management experience in
the assisted living community overseeing a workforce of employees
in multi-units or cities.Experience running a business is a
PLUS!Experience working in social services as a case worker,
service coordinator etc. IS A PLUSRequirements: Advance knowledge
in Microsoft Office Suite. Driving to other offices or counties may
be required and must be able to respond to emergencies.Who we
are:Our company began in 2016 with one branch office which has not
expanded to six offices serving several counties. We provide
Supportive Living Services to our clients in the privacy of their
homes. This is not a facility. You can check us out at
www.sywca.com for more information.Please note that this is NOT a
remote position, and requires reliable transportation and ability
to travel in within the county area. What's your citizenship /
employment eligibility? What's your highest level of education
completed? Are you 18 years of age or older? Can you work evenings?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
Keywords: Spread Your Wings LLC, San Diego , Program Manager - Supportive Living Services, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!