Senior Claims Manager
Company: Charger Logistics
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 16, 2023
As a world class asset-based carrier, Charger Logistics
specializes in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the
diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight,
including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature
controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.The Claims Manager will take
responsibility for the claims process necessary to oversee and
settle accident/injury claims in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Will review and/or investigate all accidents and cooperate with all
regulatory agents. Will report accidents and/or claims and
established safety metrics for the company.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate litigation with contracted counsel, in-house
counsel, subsidiaries, third parties, insurance carriers, and
monitors discovery process with field personnel.
- Receive & Acknowledge Claims.
- Analyze and confirm Coverage.
- Analyze and set proper reserves depending on the exposure.
- Conduct the claim investigation.
- Investigate/quantify the damages, settle & pay or Dispute &
- Communicate with attorneys during litigation
- Minimum 5 years in claims adjusting in both property damage and
bodily injury claims
- Must be a good negotiator.
- Must have Texas Active Adjuster License (or willing to apply to
- Must have experience handling total loss property damage
- Must have experience conducting negotiations of bodily injury
claims with represented and non-represented claimants.
- Willing to travel (occasionally).
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish/English)
- Open to think/work with an 'outside the box' approach.
- Analytical and good working under pressure.
Keywords: Charger Logistics, San Diego , Senior Claims Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!