Clinic Sales Manager
Company: Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Are you a natural leader who loves to inspire others to succeed?
Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to
helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you
on our team at Massage Envy Imperial Beach. Massage Envy is the
leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a manager at our
Imperial Beach franchised location,* you'll join a wellness
community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to
play as you:
- Rally a team of caring professionalsto deliver an excellent
end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
- Build relationships with a talented team of massage therapists,
estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support,
and inspire them.
- Own the success of an all-star location where clients want
tobe, and service providers want to stay. Here's what's in it for
you: The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in
the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that
inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including a free
employee membership with complimentary massages and facials.
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work with an
hourly compensation plus a generous bonus plan based on store
- A dynamic, energizing environmentwhere you're consistently
challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and developmentto help you grow as a manager
and lead your team. What We'll Accomplish Together As a team, we're
committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise-we help
you take care of you-every day to clients and employees alike. As
the connector between the franchise owner, franchise staff, and
clients, you're the leader of the mission, bringing everyone
together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this
- Leadingthe way to an amazing experience for members and guests
by managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a
clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the
sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer
- Helpingthe location move more people forward in their wellness
journeys by driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering
with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the
team to achieve them.
- Buildinga high-achieving team by setting clear expectations,
providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing
performance regularly to empower team members to improve and
- Runninga tight ship where every operational detail is
addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring
compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to
location employees (including any local and state licensing laws
for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creatinga strong workplace culture where all employees feel
valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and
fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modellingthe Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy. What it Takes to Succeed A
team is only as strong as its leader, so we're looking for people
who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who
shine in this role are:
- Smart and experiencedwith prior background in management,
marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree
- Born leaderswho can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and
who aren't afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performerswho can set goals, prioritize work, analyze
business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solverswho can think on their feet, bring people to
compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing
positive relationships with employees, members, and guests. We
Believe Our Differences Make Us Better We're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great
job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or
employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Ifyou're ready to
lead the charge to help people feel their best, we can't wait to
meet you. *Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national
franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of
its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
to location. Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, San Diego , Clinic Sales Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!