Sr. Project / Program Manager - San Diego, CA - Onsite or Remote CFNJP00043115
Company: Software Technology Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Hi , Our direct client is hiring for Sr. Program/Project
Manager. If you are available, Please share your updated resume at
email@example.com Sr. Program/Project -Manager
San Diego CA - Onsite or Remote (if remote, West coast based
preferred) 12 Months Description: These are the 3 must haves:
- Overall project/program management experience (incl. process,
tools, soft skills)
- Reagent development experience, familiarity with GMP and IVD
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- --- Demonstrates program management standard methodologies and
contributes to improving processes
- --- Leads the team to prepare for Phase Gate and other Go/No-Go
decisions by executive leadership, ensuring that decisions are
advised by a balanced and clearly articulated representation of the
- --- Ensures alignment of product value proposition, program
scope, and strategic business objectives.
- --- Leads program planning process ensuring requirements are
clear and driven by customer need and experience.
- --- Defines, delegates, and evaluates the roles,
responsibilities, goals and deliverables for core and extended team
- --- Manages internal teams and external vendors and
- --- Independently determines and pursues courses of action
vital to obtain desired results.
- --- Communicates program updates to functional management and
- --- Defines program resource needs and negotiates program
- --- Leads key technical design and commercial excellence
reviews, constructively challenging the team and the organization
to rethink assumptions and approach headwinds in new ways.
- --- Leads cross-functional teams through problem resolution
including root cause analysis and corrective action.
- --- Analyzes data and sophisticated situations involving
evaluation of tangible variables to programs or collective system
- --- Work with functional leaders to ensure the appropriate Core
Team resources are committed to the projects and contribute to
required performance levels.
- --- Ensure effective and efficient regular formal and informal
communications with the Core Teams using a variety of tools and
- --- Lead, direct, coach, and mentor Team Members to maximize
- --- Provide meaningful and significant feedback to functional
leaders regarding the performance of Core Team members that is
considered in annual performance evaluations.
- --- Lead product development utilizing a multitude of processes
such as client's Global Product Delivery System, Voice of the
Customer/Business, Project Management, and Agile.
- --- Ensure programs align with company quality management
- --- Builds high morale and ensure the team commits to goals and
objectives by creating a common purpose and direction.
- --- Suggests opportunities for improvement that have a
significant impact (cost, cycle time, quality, etc.) and assists in
developing or executing implementation plan.
- --- Lives and promotes the client values. Demonstrates
proficiency in the following competency areas:
- --- Project & Cross-Functional Leadership - possesses the
skills, knowledge and aptitude to engage, influence, and advise all
functions involved in the development of the assigned product.
- --- Managerial - ability to manage product development teams
effectively. This includes the management of internal teams and
external vendors and partnerships
- --- Optimized Execution and Performance - advances long-term
growth while consistently meeting or exceeding near-term business
- --- Personal Effectiveness - ability to work effectively within
the project cross-functional organization.
- --- Business Excellence - ability to effectively apply
business, financial and commercial knowledge to successfully
deliver of the product development outcomes
- --- In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD), FDA Regulations and Compliance
- --- Demonstrated self-starter, and highly motivated.
- --- Holds understanding of technical/scientific principles that
relate to immune oncology.
- --- Experience of developing IVD products in the U.S. and/or EU
and/or rest of the world.
- --- Demonstrates excellence in both oral and written
communication, in cross functional, and cross- cultural
- --- Ability to interact with executive leadership, highlight
issues and provide options and solutions for resolution.
- --- Demonstrates ability to be effective in sophisticated
projects with ambiguity and/or rapid change.
- --- Multiplexes well to prioritize multiple tasks and schedule
work to meet business needs.
- --- Recognizing problems and using analytical problem skills to
- --- Demonstrates organizational and planning skills, and
driving for results.
- --- Shows proficiency in team skills with ability to develop
associates and influence others.
- --- Fosters collaboration among team members. Education and
- --- Bachelor's degree in a technical field required, an MBA or
other sophisticated business/management degree beneficial. PMP
certification or equivalent beneficial.
- --- Demonstrable experience with modern program management
tools and techniques to drive cohesion and execution within a cross
functional core and extended team environment
- --- Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant proven experience in
medical devices, diagnostics, or life sciences including
demonstrated ability in successfully leading sophisticated,
multi-year new product development programs delivered through
robust, cross-functional, teams based in a matrix organization.
Keywords: Software Technology Inc., San Diego , Sr. Project / Program Manager - San Diego, CA - Onsite or Remote CFNJP00043115, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!