Global Travel and Expense Group Manager
Company: Intuit Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Intuit Global Business Services (GBS) is transforming
Source-to-Report processes and technology to create a seamless
digital procurement experience for employees, enhance performance
in our strategic partners, and amplify value delivered for One
Intuit. As we adapt to the demands of digitally-enabled users
seeking highly personalized experiences, the Global Travel and
Expense Leader will play a pivotal role leading the overall
strategy and execution to modernize Intuit's Travel and Expense
program, including the people, process, and technology
transformation of travel and expense as a service that enables
employees to be successful traveling while working in hybrid,
streamlines low risk purchasing on Pcard, and optimizes stakeholder
experiences across events and group meetings. The Global Travel and
Expense Leader will serve as a strategic leader and steward,
requiring strong business acumen and knowledge of the Travel and
Expense function, with experience operationalizing processes and
features in solutions such as Concur, to effectively streamline and
automate processes, bring best practices to bear based on internal
and external insights, and harness voice of employee to shape the
program for customer benefit. Key responsibilities include
developing and managing the overall operational and organizational
health of travel and expense, setting and executing against the
transformation roadmap, and partnering with cross-functional
stakeholders to draw on synergies across the Intuit ecosystem to
take full advantage of AI-assisted experiences, expert help desk
service delivery, and diversity and sustainability transformations
across the travel and expense landscape.ResponsibilitiesLeadership
- Cultivates and coordinates relationships with travel and
expense stakeholders, with ability to interact with senior leaders
to provide strategic guidance or support decision-making.
- Collaborates across Intuit to leverage resources and knowledge
to solve problems and achieve results.
- Adept at focusing thinking around a shared vision and critical
few priorities; role-models execution with speed, agility, and
- Develops and executes the vision for a best in class Travel and
Expense program, keeping the customer experience at the forefront.
Develops the plan, operational roadmap, and goals in service to
- Uses previous experience leading the modernization of travel
and expense to bring best practices to bear at Intuit.
- Partners with international teams to ensure globally compliant
and locally relevant policies and procedures.Travel and Expense
- Responsible for direct oversight of the Travel and Expense
programs, owning and driving both the daily operations and the
global strategy for the programs, consistent with Intuit's culture,
policies, authorized travel spending guidance and credit card
- Keeps up with new trends in the business travel and expense
environment to quickly adapt by setting up guidelines, managing
expenses, and extracting relevant data from industry intelligence
that will aid in making long term travel program and expense policy
- Drives collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
(senior leaders, global EA community, international site leaders,
event coordinators) to gather feedback, understand and resolve
issues, recognize opportunities, and drive continuous improvement
using design-thinking and customer-first mindset.
- Responsible for regulatory, legal and policy compliance in all
aspects of the travel and expense programs.
- Ensures continuity of services across the travel enterprise
(reservation systems, airlines, hotels, rental cars and related
suppliers) and expense (Pcard application, expense submissions and
- Partners with Travel Manager and Expense Manager to oversee
that agency and supplier SLAs are met, issues are resolved in a
timely manner and management outputs and projects are
- Defines and delivers success measures and reporting processes;
tracks and analyzes program progress and creates relevant reporting
and dashboards for actionable decision-making by Intuit
- Collaborates with sourcing operations to drive projects that
drive company-wide partner synergies across travel agency, events
management and suppliers including but not limited to RFPs,
- Drives supplier relationship management, including scorecard
and QBR management.
- Partners with the data and analytics team for creation and
automation of any operational reports or dashboard needs.
- Drives transformation and effective change using strong
communication skills, training and other practices to bring
employees along on the program journey.
- Develops and delivers innovative, interactive training to drive
user education and compliance.
- Demonstrates and practices a high degree of professional
integrity and ethical responsibility in all business
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficiency and
effectiveness of the function. People Management
- Manages 2-4 direct reports
Keywords: Intuit Inc., San Diego , Global Travel and Expense Group Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!