Asst Director of Engineering
Company: Vi Living
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's
100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate
your career with Vi.What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
Assistant Director of EngineeringA desirable opportunity exists for
a highly accomplished professional to supervise the maintenance
staff and assists in the maintenance of the mechanical functioning
of the building structure and systems to ensure a safe and
comfortable environment for residents and guests. This selected
candidate will be responsible for the operation of the department
in the Director's absence.
Qualified applicants will possess a minimum of 7 years progressive
experience in building maintenance or equivalent with at least
three years of supervisory experience in a maintenance department;
Experienced in working with contractors, bid documents, insurance
requirements, contracts, invoicing and budgetary guidelines
preferred. High school diploma or GED equivalency. Must have a
valid driver's license, where applicable. Universal Refrigerant
certification preferred. AFE (Association of Facility Engineers)
Plant Supervisor certification preferred.Additional requirements
* Must be able to assess critical situations, respond and delegate
solutions to those situations effectively.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to handle all hand and power tools correctly and
* Must have a thorough knowledge of all facets of construction and
the building trade.
* Must understand all local and federal regulations and have proven
knowledge in acceptable industry standards.
* Must be able to construct and submit bidding documents and
decipher all proposals to verify that all requirements have been
* Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge in Project
Management and Scheduling.
USD $85,012.00 - USD $106,279.00 /Yr.
Keywords: Vi Living, San Diego , Asst Director of Engineering, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!