Asset Management Specialist
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Coordinates the execution and compliance assurance of asset
management activities for LNG and Net Zero Solutions projects in
the development, execution, or operational phase through various
tools. Maintains and develops project management control tools and
processes. Interfaces with different groups within the organization
to gather information and to develop reports, presentations, plans,
procedures, and documents to be used in various project needs and
at different levels of the organization. Requires a high degree of
organization and attention to detail to support the safeguard of
project documentation and records. This position can be located in
San Diego, CA or Houston, TX.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains and develops project management tools and processes
to ensure completion of tasks and project compliance requirements
(debt compliance, capital calls, JV reporting, etc.) for projects
in the different stages of development, execution, and
- Acts as point of contact for the administration of the
compliance task tracker SharePoint tool and other tools that may be
- Ensures that project information is safeguarded and distributed
properly (external/internal audiences, records vs.
- Supports in completing activities related to the formation of
new joint ventures and/or implementation of projects in their
transition from development to execution.
- Develops documentation required for project
implementation/execution plan. Coordinates and tracks execution of
project implementation/execution plan activities.
- Collaborates with the broader LNG and Net Zero Solutions
Operations Team to meet Capital Value Process requirements.
- Creates recurring and ad hoc materials to meet project
reporting needs. Entails the gathering of key project information
from planning/briefing meetings and through collaboration with
project personnel, management, and subject matter experts. Acquires
in-depth knowledge of project structure and key contractual
- Develops administrative staff by providing information,
educational opportunities, and experiential growth
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the O&G industry required.
- 3+ years of experience technical writing or reporting
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is required. Knowledge, Skills and
- Knowledge of oil and gas technical terms and acronyms.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications,
and PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio.
- Ability to handle multiple activities/projects and their
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
organization by tailoring message.
- Ability to work effectively in high-stress situations.
- Ability to complete of all tasks with a high degree of accuracy
and in a manner to meet deadline and compliance requirements.
- Ability to maintain confidential information. Licenses and
- Project Management Certification preferred. Work Schedule
HYBRID: Work a combination of onsite and remote days each week,
typically 2-3 days per week. Area of Interest Planning/Development
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-time $72,100.00 Mid-Point $90,150.00
$108,200.00 Total Rewards Philosophy Note: The Company strives to
ensure that employees are paid equitably and competitively.
Starting salaries may vary based on factors such as relevant
experience, qualifications, and education. Sempra Infrastructure
offers a competitive total rewards package that goes beyond base
salary. This position is eligible for an annual performance-based
incentive (bonus) as well as merit-based recognition. Company
benefits include health and welfare (medical, dental, vision),
employer contributions to retirement benefits, life insurance, paid
time off, as well as other company offerings such as tuition
reimbursement, paid parental leave, and employee assistance
Keywords: Sempra, San Diego , Asset Management Specialist, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!