Senior Account Manager - Business Sales
Company: Verizon Media
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 20, 2023
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect around the
world. We're a human network that reaches across the globe and
works behind the scenes. We anticipate, lead, and believe that
listening is where learning begins. In crisis and in celebration,
we come together-lifting up our communities and striving to make an
impact to move the world forward. If you're fueled by purpose, and
powered by persistence, explore a career with us. Here, you'll
discover the rigor it takes to make a difference and the
fulfillment that comes with living the #NetworkLife.
What you'll be doing...
With your sales expertise, excellent customer relations skills, and
excitement for technology, you'll deliver outstanding and
innovative business solutions that support our technology evolution
and change the way businesses connect. Whether you're continuously
hunting and prospecting for new business or growing existing
accounts, you'll consult with customers to identify their business
challenges and recommend tailored solutions to solve them--and
ultimately deliver a powerful return for customers while improving
their business and growing our revenue.
- Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to
drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling,
partner-selling, lead-generation campaigns and modern social
- Gaining new business and incremental revenue to meet sales
- Retaining, managing and growing the existing customer
- Educating and exciting customers while leveraging innovative
- Building relationships with key decision makers.
- Presenting and creating multi product solution
- Understanding and selling groundbreaking integrated software
solutions including; Cloud, Security, ISP, VoIP and Google
- Tracking and reporting progress through sales force automation
tools. What we're looking for...
You're a self-motivated person who thrives on crafting the right
solution to solve a client's problems. And you are great at
explaining how complex technology can solve everyday business
problems-in language people understand. Cold-calling feels like a
sport to you because meeting new people and discovering their needs
is what you enjoy. People seek you out for advice and counsel. You
seek to win and take the initiative to close deals and help others
around you. You act with integrity. You know that when the team
wins, we all win.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in outside sales, prospecting and negotiation.
- Willingness to travel within your assigned geographic
- Valid driver's license. Even better if you have one or more of
- A degree - Associates or Bachelor's Degree or related
- Two or more years of business-to-business or outside sales
experience, including business acquisition and prospecting/cold
- Technology sales and educational experience i.e. SaaS sales
experience, CRM, SalesForce or other client management tools,
social media, etc.
- Strong presentation skills in a face to face and virtual
- Experience building and maintaining strong business
relationships with all levels of client organizations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial
- Strong success in managing your time and prioritizing tasks to
- Ability to implement feedback and tailor your approach for
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you
to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that
includes work from home and assigned office days set by your
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career,
and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and
wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan,
stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption
assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got
you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For
part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for
some of these benefits depending on your individual
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada,
New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the
compensation range for this position is between $48,000.00 and
$88,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will
vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills
and experience. This is a commission based position with the
potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will
be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Keywords: Verizon Media, San Diego , Senior Account Manager - Business Sales, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!