Director of Holonis Media Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Holonis is the Entrepreneur's Platform. Our game-changing platform combines everything needed to succeed in the digital economy into one easy-to-use space. From content creation, e-commerce, and SEO optimization to data analytics. Our mission is to empower each and every individual to be found and be a successful entrepreneur online.
Holonis is seeking a rock star Director of Media to lead all strategy, operations and scale our media group. This role will focus on accelerating Holonis' ROI by leading the development and execution of cross-channel media strategies across all digital and traditional channels including: content syndication, display, paid search, and social, e-commerce. This is an exceptional opportunity to partner with highly visible brands and influencers in an entrepreneurial environment.
What you will do:
- Identify, evaluate and vet potential business partnerships
- Proactively identify opportunities and build revenue pipeline
- Close working relationship with clients and vendor partners to drive their understanding of Holonis Media Group, its advantages and our capabilities
- Develop and manage end-to-end media campaigns and seek new areas of opportunity through research and analysis, vendor identification and evaluation, and campaign strategy
- Partner with Holonis Media Group's Ops Manager with new business opportunities including pitches and proposal creation
- Work with cross-functional teams including media planners to plan, implement, and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives
- Proactively manage relationships with media vendors
- Analyze trends and improve media performance based on the client's KPIs
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, enhance learning, and improve performance
- Actively participate in client meetings, including presentations of strategies to clients and prospects
- 10+ years of media planning and buying experience; or experience scaling and running a media agency
- Experience with B2B tech marketing
- Google Adwords, IAB, Facebook, and other media certification a plus
- Experience with online marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, cost-per lead, conversion rate, average order size, etc.
- Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Significant client-facing experience and comfort with presenting and pitching to executive levels
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
Sound like the perfect role for you? That's awesome, please send us your resume for consideration!
Keywords: Holonis, San Diego , Director of Holonis Media Group, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!