Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 15, 2019
US - SSS - SAT
State / Country / Province
SL0580: Territory Manager
Business Overview STANLEY ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES is the leading
manufacturer, installer, and service provider in the automatic door
business. To promote the continuation of our quality reputation and
focused growth, we are currently hiring the best talent available
for the position of Territory Manager, at our San Diego, CA
- Develop relationships with Healthcare facilities, contractors,
glaziers, hardware suppliers and owners.
- Review plans, specifications, contract documents and job site
conditions to formulate quotations for customers.
- Take verbal requests from customers to create thoughtful,
- Quote, Close and Book incoming business.
- Develop Submittals / Shop Drawings for review and
- Work closely with branch personnel to accurately configure
products and assist with scheduling of equipment delivery and
- Assist Operations Team and Customers to quote and process
project Change Orders and Scope of Work updates.
- Assist Credit Department to secure terms and ensure timely
payment after job completion.
- Engage with customer satisfaction issues after the sale and
- Timely and Accurate Weekly Forecast Reports and participation
in weekly conference calls.
- Pre-sell our products to architects through planning stage
- Develop and Maintain relationships with Architects providing
specification assistance, new product presentations and AIA
- Perform other assignments in support of the sales operations as
requested by Regional Manager
- BS degree in Business/Sales/Marketing, Engineering or
- 3-5 years sales experience in related field (automatic doors,
manual doors & hardware, storefront, security systems)
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and
- Proven Sales Record. Self Starter, disciplined worker,
- Computer literate. Knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in negotiation and in consultative sales with 30-180
- High energy, ability to learn and listen
- Ability to manage conflict and embrace change
- Passion for excellence and enjoy competition amongst other
Leadership skills required:
- Held or holds office with industrial or community
- Demonstrates good judgement in making career decisions
- History of sequential employment with stable employment and job
Stanley Access Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages applications from
women, veterans and minorities.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, San Diego , Territory Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!