Company: COVENANT LIVING
Location: Spring Valley
Posted on: May 24, 2020
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Making a difference in the
lives of others thats what working at Covenant Living is all about.
Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each and every
day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From
improving our residents quality of life, to creating peace of mind
for them and their families, our team members know that as a part
of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living, the
nations sixth-largest nonprofit senior living provider, is seeking
qualified candidates for temporary Certified Nursing Assistants
(CNAs) to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and
peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a
better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect,
and service is part of our everyday environment and build your
health care career in a supportive, faith-based community.Temporary
positions are available immediately in assisted living, skilled
nursing and memory care.
In this role the Certified Nursing Assistant will:
- Reports directly to the nurse manager.
- Provides direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- Position also assists with activities, light housekeeping,
laundry, and dining services.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental
hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding,
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and
feeding of residents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Completion and passing the test for an approved Nursing
Assistant program in the State.
- Listed on the States Health Nursing Assistant Registry.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity
employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or
ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected
veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other
characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or
Keywords: COVENANT LIVING, San Diego , CNA, Healthcare , Spring Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!