Company: San Diego Hand Specialists
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Medical BillerSan Diego Hand Specialists (SDHS) is a team of
five leading surgeons dedicated to the treatment of patients with
hand and upper extremity problems. We are the only group in San
Diego County composed solely of hand and upper extremity
specialists.SDHS is looking for an experienced Medical Biller. The
qualified candidate should have a minimum of one year experience.
- Submits clean claims to insurance companies either
electronically, or by paper.
- Correct rejected claims.
- Appeal denied claims.
- Answer patient inquiries; Resolve billing complaints.
- Help collect outstanding patient balances & surgery
- Assist other staff members such as the Medical Assistants,
Surgery Scheduler, and Front Desk Representatives.
- Post payments.
- Collect, sort & open mails.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- 1 year of medical billing and claims processing
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medi-Cal, Managed Care Plans, HMO and
- Knowledge of private insurance billing rules and
- Knowledge of Med/Legal & Xiaflex a plus.Reports to:
- Doctors & Clinic ManagerJob Type: Full-timePay: From $17.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:All doctors, employees
& patients are required to wear a mask; Exam rooms are sanitized
after every patient; Common areas and employee work stations are
sanitized daily; Desk shields are in place; All doctors and
employees are COVID-19 vaccinated.Experience:
- Medical Billing: 1 year (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: San Diego Hand Specialists, San Diego , Medical Biller, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!