Clinical QA Analyst - Remote till COVID
Company: Themesoft Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Evaluate the case for compliance to applicable
- Clearly communicate evaluation requirements and follow up.
- Evaluate documentation against applicable State/Federal
- Collect data and documentation to support compliance
- Utilize technology to convert hard copy documentation to
electronic and submit via secure file transfer.
- Record, summarize, and communicate compliance findings for the
Social Adult Day Care program.
- Assist in determining trends in non-compliance.
- Make appropriate and timely recommendations to project
- Utilize clinical expertise and knowledge to ensure compliance
to applicable regulations and provide guidance to non-clinical team
members, clients, and other appropriate parties.
- Assist with the ongoing operationalization of project's
processes and procedures.
- Assist with all internal and external reporting, as needed, and
related to QA reviews. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in public health, healthcare management,
psychology, human services, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN),
Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Clinical Social
Worker (LCSW), Care Manager, or Medicaid Provider, in a role
working with critical care providers, public health providers, or
providers that care for children, older adults, persons with
traumatic brain injury, persons with emotional disturbances, or
persons with developmental disabilities.
- Experience with monitoring program compliance or Medicaid
fee-for-service and/or Managed Care billing.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Visio, MS
PowerPoint, and MS SharePoint. Preferred/Desired Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, Social Adult Day
- Experience working with eMedNY, CANS-NY, UAS-NY, or other
related Medicaid programs or systems.
- Experience with Medicaid billing, including the use of various
Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems.
- Experience with compliance audits or chart reviews.
- Ability to work with and relate to staff and demonstrate active
- Process oriented and results-driven work strategy.
- Ability to foster teamwork with all levels of management and
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Exceptional customer service relationship techniques, including
superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in meeting deadlines and adhering to strict
standards of performance.
Keywords: Themesoft Inc., San Diego , Clinical QA Analyst - Remote till COVID, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!