VA Hospital Representative, San Diego, Wound Care
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
An ambitious forward thinking Swiss Dermatology company have
exciting career opportunities for Sales Representatives with VA
hospital experience to be based in our Eastern territories in the
US. These locations include but are not limited to -
- San Diego
- Orange County
- Santa Monica
- East Bay
- San Francisco
- Las Vegas
This company have an impressive year on year growth and are eager
to expand on this. They currently have 6 products on the market but
have more in development which will be released in the near future
and will further add to an already strong portfolio.
Stratpharma moved into the US market several years ago and have an
affiliate in San Diego. This is an exciting opportunity to get in
at the ground floor of their expansion and gain a role with high
potential for accelerated career growth.
The Sales Representative is responsible for delivering consistent
performance results within a defined geographical area.
These individuals will sell breakthrough wound care, womens health,
oncology and dermatology devices that launched into the U.S. market
several years ago.
- Achieving and exceeding their individual territory business and
- Providing education and training to account staff including
physicians and practice staff.
- Preparing and presenting business proposals including account
metrics and bench mark information.
- Identify key customers and thought leaders within the
- Effectively and judiciously deploy the necessary resources to
yield the greatest business impact.
- Develop thorough account plans for all strategic
- Manage territory budget.
- Execute Sales Process effectively.
- Deliver sales message/presentation in an organized and
- Demonstrate exceptional product and competitive knowledge and
use effectively in planning and implementing sales
- Independently plan territory routing to consistently achieve
territory account coverage.
- Submit all administrative reports, expense reports and business
plans accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prioritize daily tactics based on greatest business impact.
- Demonstrate customer-centric approach to business planning, use
of selling skills and sales process.
- Uncover the customers needs and provide the appropriate
information, resources and message to deliver maximum value.
- Leverage knowledge of key customers and Key Opinion Leaders
(KOLs) to identify the territory network in the Aesthetics
- Develop and build long-term strategic business relationships
with core customers.
- Experience of VA hospitals
- 2+ years current sales experience within Womens Health,
Oncology, Wound Care or Dermatology advantageous.
- Call points are OBGyns, Radiation Oncologists, Infusion
Specialists and Surgeons. Existing relationships in these areas
- VA Accreditation an advantage
- Experience of university hospitals an advantage
- Sales experience within prescription devices or drugs
- Must have excellent interpersonal and oral/written
- Able to work independently.
- Documented sales success.
- 4 Year college degree.
This is a medium sized company with a proactive approach and
friendly company culture. The company enjoys an enviable rate of
staff retention and is known as a desirable place to work. This
role comes with an impressive package that includes competitive
salary, health benefits, car and an attractive commission
Keywords: Stratpharma, San Diego , VA Hospital Representative, San Diego, Wound Care, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!