Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Telepsychiatry (Remote) - Full Time or Part Time
Company: Iris Telehealth
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Iris Telehealth is looking for a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
who can provide anywhere from 16-40 hours per week of
telepsychiatry services. You will work in an outpatient community
mental health setting remotely from the comfort of your home. This
is a great opportunity to make a positive impact in an under-served
Clinicians that successfully complete our interview process and are
invited to work with Iris Telehealth will be matched with one of
our partner facilities to practice telepsychiatry. We work in
community mental health across the country with a variety of
patient populations, and your placement will be made with your
clinical preferences, experience and schedule in mind.
- Completion of a 4-year ACGME Residency Program in
- Experience in an outpatient community mental health
- Experience treating child and adolescent psychiatric
- Active medical license(s) in the U.S.
- Between 16 and 40 hours of availability per week
- Live in the U.S. or a U.S. territory -Our BenefitsFor all
clinicians who work with us we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Work from home - skip the commute!
- Malpractice insurance occurrence policy
- Administrative support for credentialing and state
- Any and all state licensing fees covered up-front
- All equipment provided as well as 24/7 tech support -For
full-time clinicians we offer all the above plus:
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off each year
- 6 Holidays each year
- Annual CEU and office expense budget
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your
- 100% employer paid life insurance coverage
- 401k plan
- Optional short-term and long-term disability insurance
About UsAt Iris Telehealth, we strive to provide clinicians with
telepsychiatry jobs that allow them to make a real difference in
their patients' lives. We partner with healthcare facilities across
the U.S. to provide staffing via telemedicine, and our network of
clinicians is always growing.
Our clinicians are at the frontlines of behavioral healthcare.
Every effort is made to support them in doing what they do best -
which is to be clinicians! We handle as much of the administrative
side of medicine as possible so that our clinicians are free to see
patients and provide the best quality care. The clinics we partner
with are located across the U.S., so we provide excellent
administrative support for medical licensing and credentialing,
including covering up-front costs.We treat our clinicians with
respect, and we value their hard work and dedication to the people
that they serve. We know that your compassion and clinical skills
are what allows us to accomplish our mission to help provide access
to care in underserved areas.
Keywords: Iris Telehealth, San Diego , Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Telepsychiatry (Remote) - Full Time or Part Time, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!