Company: Family Health Centers of San Diego
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
New opportunity for a Family Medicine Physician!--
Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) is looking for a
bilingual Family Medicine Physician to join our team at our City
College Family Health Center and other locations across San Diego
county. Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, the
Physician will provide caring, affordable, high quality healthcare
and supportive services to everyone, with a special commitment to
uninsured, low income and medically underserved persons.--If you
are passionate about improving the overall health and livelihood of
your community, especially for underserved communities, FHCSD is
looking for people like you.----Responsibilities:--
- Completes all required documentation accurately, timely and
thoroughly in accordance with department standards and to comply
with electronic medical record requirements, including medication
reconciliation, finalizing notes, clearing out personal pool, and
participating in clinic pool.
- Follows FHCSD policies and procedures, including (but not
limited to), cooperating with the timely submission of
credentialing and licensing paperwork; maintaining BLS
certification; maintaining CME units based on the requirements of
the specifying Board; attending all mandatory meetings; minimizing
incident reports; using resources efficiently and practicing
medicine in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintain FHCSD behavioral standards, including (but not limited
to), effective listening and communication skills and respectful
interactions with colleagues and patients.
- Maintains minimum productivity requirements as outlined by the
- Maintains satisfactory peer reviews: able to assess medical
information including pathophysiology, patient presentation,
differential diagnosis, etc., in order to facilitate health
promotion and disease prevention.
- Meets clinic site and organization needs in a reliable and
flexible manner; prioritizes work and makes an effort to adhere to
- Participate in Clinical Outcomes Program and work towards
meeting organizational targets for all metrics.
- Participates in administrative duties, including lab reports,
charts, and medication refills reviewed and managed
- Participates in on-call schedule in a responsive and timely
- Supervise Advanced Practice Providers in a timely and
- Performs other duties as assigned--Requirements:
- Board certified or Board eligible in a Primary Care field
- Experience with underserved, low-income persons, or homeless
- Ability to work effectively with patients from diverse social,
cultural and economic groups
- Current American Heart Association healthcare provider CPR
(BLS), or Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life
Support, or Advance Resuscitation Training.
- DEA license
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine.
- Must possess current unrestricted license to practice in the
State of California
- Second language fluency in Spanish Required--Rewards:--
- Job type: Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available
- Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Wellness Programs--FHCSD was founded by
community activists working towards a common goal: caring,
affordable, high-quality medical care for all. We are proud to
continue this mission today as we provide accessible services to
over 210,000 patients across San Diego County. The successful
candidate will have a demonstrated commitment to community medicine
and providing culturally competent care to the medically
To Apply:To--complete an application--for this position please send
your CV to: email@example.com
Join our team and contribute to making our services "Exceptional in
Every Way!" Every member of our team plays an important role in
improving the health of our patients and community.
Keywords: Family Health Centers of San Diego, San Diego , Family Physician, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!