Prime Nursing (RN) - PER DIEM
Company: 1st Meridian Care Services
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob detailsJob Type: Per DiemSalary: $60 - $80
per hour Job SummaryOur mission at Meridian Prime Nursing is to
provide peace-of-mind for our patients and their families as they
make the transition to compassionate care in the comfort and safety
of their own homes. As a growing home health agency, we are
currently seeking energetic, skilled and compassionate Registered
Nurses (RN) to be part of a growing team of high-quality nurses and
therapists who not only take the time to listen and truly
understand the needs and concerns of our patients; but also deliver
the highest quality of patient care according to the specific
orders of each patient's physician.About this Position
- Available to provide care at the patient's home when needed and
as scheduled; as well as perform all other duties as assigned by
the Director of Patient Care Services.
- Monitor and document the patients' responses to care and
consult with the patient's physician, Medical Director and/or other
clinical staff members when a change in the plan of care is
- Provide instruction and support to all patients and caregivers
regarding the patient's care and medical status
- Complete and submit required documentation in a timely
- Coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team.
- Strong Communication with the agency staff.
- Ability to form relationships and maintain rapport with
clients, families, and referral sources.
- Locations: Central San Diego, North County, and Coastal
- Mileage ReimbursementPatient/Staff Education:
- Demonstrates a commitment to meeting the learning needs of
patients and families.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to meet those needs and achieve
positive patient outcomes.Leadership/Collaboration/Professional
- Demonstrates respect and understanding for peers and other
- Participates as an effective member of the patient care team to
formulate an integrated approach to care.
- Demonstrates leadership behaviors and is committed to the
development of self and others.Required Skills
- Previous experience in home health, and/or hospice is
- At least one year of experience in an Acute Care setting
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Currently working or worked as an RN within the last year.
- Demonstrated independence in providing clinical care
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated active listening skills.
- Motivated and works well in an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills;
ability to comprehend written sentences and paragraphs in
- Comfortable with EMR documenting.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and
the minimum state-required liability automobile insurance and is in
good working order.
- Home Health Experience (preferred). Required License,
Certification and Insurance:
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in the State of California
- Current CPR Certification
- NSO Malpractice Insurance (www.nso.com) We are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: 1st Meridian Care Services, San Diego , Prime Nursing (RN) - PER DIEM, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!