Caregiver - Consistent Hours
Company: Senior Helpers - San Diego County
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSenior Helpers of San Diego has an immediate
openings for a 8 hour shifts in various parts of San Diego county.
I am looking for an experienced, caring caregiver. Applicant must
be registered with the State of Calif and have a min of 1 year
personal care experience. If you meet these requirements, please
contact our office at 858-523-9170 or text me at 858-775-6935.
Senior Helpers has been named Great Place to Work 2 years in row by
a national ranking firm. Consider joining our team of outstanding
caregivers. This position pays $14.75 per hour.At Senior Helpers,
our caregivers provide non-medical, one-on-one care from the
comfort of our client's homes. This client is a sweet female who
needs personal care. Please call our office at 858-523-9170 if you
are interested in learning more.Caregiver Position Description
- Assist with activities of daily living, such as: bathing,
dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Assist with ambulation and safe transfers
- Prepare and plan meals
- Light housekeepingSenior Helpers offers the following benefits
to it's employees:
- Flexible schedule (can accommodate school and other part-time
- Several bonuses during the year
- Paid personal day
- Training Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit with bi-weekly pay
- Kind and supportive office staff- we will be there for
- MUST be Registered with the State of California as a
- Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily (if
- Report any significant client changes to the office
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior
Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.Qualifications:
- Ability to complete CA state Registration and successfully pass
a Live Scan Background Check.
- Current negative TB test.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult
- Reliable vehicle, current automobile insurance.
- Valid driver's license with no serious driving violations.
- 6 months professional experience or 1 year personal experience
with care giving.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 40 lbs. Salary:
Keywords: Senior Helpers - San Diego County, San Diego , Caregiver - Consistent Hours, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!