Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - New Hire Incentives up to $7K
Company: Scripps Health
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Scripps Health Administrative Services supports our five
hospitals and 19 outpatient facilities, which treat half a million
patients annually through 2,600 affiliated physicians.We're a $3.1
billion not-for-profit health care organization whose legacy spans
decades for one shining reason - excellence. It's a high bar we've
set for the entire organization - 15,500 employees, 3,000
affiliated physicians and more than 2,000 volunteers strong. -At
Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect
that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100
Places to Work in 2022 for the 14th year. - You'll be surrounded by
people committed to making a difference in the lives of their
patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead
and unlock your potential. -Join our highly engaged
Medical-Surgical team and you'll join a team of skilled medical
professionals who provide superior health services in a caring
environment. The Scripps Health team is dedicated to making a
positive, measurable difference in the health of individuals in the
communities we serve. Our Med/Surg RN teams provide direct patient
care within the scope of your practice. This includes the
- Assessment, planning and implementing a plan of care and
evaluating patients' progress towards expected outcomes.
- The RN takes primary responsibility for the patients' care as
delivered by the Care Team under your supervision.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the patient care
team to ensure optimal patient care.We are hiring into -Full Time,
12-Hour Night Shift positions at all Scripps locations. - Apply
today and you will be matched with the location/s you are most
interested in working at.This position is eligible for New Hire and
Relocation Incentives up to $7KThe following are not eligible for
- Internal candidates
- Rehires that left Scripps less than 3 years agoIn order to
remain eligible for your retention incentive the following
-criteria must be met:
- Must remain in original hired FTE Status and Shift (if
specified in offer -letter)
- Must remain in original department/specialty
- Must remain in original Job Title
- Transfers to other locations will be reviewed on a case-by-case
basis and -may result in forfeiting remaining incentive bonus
unless specifically noted -in your offer letter.Required
- 1 year of recent RN -experience.
- Current American Heart Association BLS prior to start.
- Registered nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing.
- 1 year of recent RN -experience in a Med/Surg department within
a hospital setting. -Scripps Health is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender
identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
Keywords: Scripps Health, San Diego , Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - New Hire Incentives up to $7K, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!