Caregiver - Consistent Hours
Company: Senior Helpers - San Diego County
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSenior Helpers of San Diego is hiring for
multiple open shifts in the North County area. Consider joining our
team of outstanding caregivers. Senior Helpers was noted Best Place
to Work 2 years in a row by Fortune Magazine.Applicants MUST be
registered with the State of Calif as a caregiver and have a min of
3 years personal care experience. If you meet these requirements,
please contact our office at 858-523-9170. We are eager to share
the opportunities of available employment with you. This position
reimbursement starts at $14.50 per hour.At Senior Helpers, our
caregivers provide non-medical, one-on-one care from the comfort of
our client's homes. This client is a sweet female who needs
personal care. Please call our office at 858-523-9170 if you are
interested in learning more.Caregiver Position Description
- Assist with activities of daily living, such as: bathing,
dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Assist with ambulation and safe transfers
- Prepare and plan meals
- Light housekeepingSenior Helpers offers the following benefits
to it's employees:
- Flexible schedule (can accommodate school and other part-time
- Several bonuses during the year
- Paid personal day
- Training Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit with bi-weekly pay
- Kind and supportive office staff- we will be there for
- MUST be registered with the State of California as a
- Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily (if
- Report any significant client changes to the office
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior
Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.Qualifications:
- CA state Registration
- Current negative TB test.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult
- Reliable vehicle, current automobile insurance.
- Valid driver's license with no serious driving violations.
- 6 months professional experience or 1 year personal experience
with care giving.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 40 lbs. Salary:
Keywords: Senior Helpers - San Diego County, San Diego , Caregiver - Consistent Hours, Healthcare , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!