RN MED SURG 6TH FLOOR - Tennessee (Relocation Required)
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just
another number. To us, they're family. They're smart, talented,
compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We're
certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from
the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so
must we. That's why we want YOU to join our family!
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a
To coordinate, implement, and plan nursing care in a timely and
accurate manner. -
Formal Education / Training: -
1. Licensed by the State of Tennessee.
2. Earned a nursing diploma or degree from a college or
3. BLS within 90 days of hire.
Workplace Experience: - - - - - - -
Patient Care Delivery
Equipment and Skills Training: -
Standard patient care equipment for services provided. - The
ability to work well under pressure, to function dependently and
independently and to be flexible in applying basic nursing
knowledge to a variety of setting. - Equipment: - Network Computer
System, Pneumatic Tube System, Omnicell Medication System; -
Telemetry Monitors; AT&T Language line, Telemetry course
Physical Environment: - -
A medical/surgical unit with patient population ranges from
pediatric through geriatric.
Physical Effort: - - -
1. - Able to communicate in English verbally and legibly.
2. - Able to stand/work for up to twelve hours a day.
3. - Able to lift with assistance up to 250 lbs.
1. -Performs a comprehensive assessment on all patients within the
appropriate time of admission utilizing skills of observation,
communication and examination; including data obtained from
patient, family and other members of the healthcare team.
2. -Plans the patient's care on an individual basis, identifying
problems/needs, nursing diagnosis, standards of care/practice,
interventions consistent with identified problems and attainable
3. -Plans for patient teaching, discharge and post discharge needs
as appropriate for patient population.
4. -Functions independently with treatments, procedures and
equipment appropriate to areas evidence by adherence to policy,
procedure and competency based assessment and no pattern or trend
medications/solutions safely and in accordance with hospital and
departmental policies and procedures.
6. -Documents accurately and timely.
7. -Reassess patient's condition, evaluate patient response and
modify plan of care accordingly and in a timely manner.
8. -Accepts charge responsibilities and assigns staff with
consideration of patient condition and care requirement, acuity and
complexity of patient's condition. - Facilitates staff
9. -Maintains healing and therapeutic environment for the patient
10. -Maintains position specific qualifications.
11. -Demonstrates responsibility for assigned communications.
12. -Maintains personal appearance in a way that reflects our
professionalism and demonstrates to our patients, visitors, and
coworkers the importance we place on cleanliness, orderliness and
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, San Diego , RN MED SURG 6TH FLOOR - Tennessee (Relocation Required), Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!