Company: Bond Health
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Bond Health - Mobile Specimen Collectors ContractorPositions
Available inOur Coronado, CA Draw Site.
Part time position.
Under the direction of theLaboratory Supervisor, the employee's
will be performing mobile blood collections by venipuncture and
capillary stick using age-specific criteria.
Employee may perform tests on patients from newborn to geriatric
for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Will have to travel to multiple locations.
- 2 years of phlebotomy experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Phlebotomy training that includes a minimum of 100 hours of
rotation within an inpatient hospital setting/physician office
- Phlebotomy certification preferred, but not required.
- Availability and flexibility.
- Computer knowledge preferred.
- Interpersonal skills.
We will provide all PPE in accordance with CDC guidelines
Schedule: To be determined
- Nasopharyngeal Swabbing (deep nasal swab): 1 year
- Covid-19 Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blood Draw experience : 3years experience
For more information or to schedule an interview, please
Account Manager, Bond Health Staffing
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: 1-718-302-0040 ext. 204
Keywords: Bond Health, San Diego , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!