Nurse practitioner needed in Southern California for primary care coverage
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in San Diego, California.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Amazing opportunity for a nurse practitioner in Southern
California. NP needed for Family Practice Clinic. Schedule is
Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. NP will see all ages -
pediatrics thru geriatrics. Job is the help underserved population
with chronic health issues and for typical family practice visits
in a 100% outpatient setting. Possibility to extend assignment,
custom EMR charting, client providers training. To learn more about
this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest,
please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a
variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations.
We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday through Friday schedule 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Will see all ages - pediatrics thru geriatrics
- 20-25 patients per day
- Spanish helpful but not required
- Will be helping under-served population
- COVID testing and vaccinations
- Comfortable see complex patient with chronic health issues
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, San Diego , Nurse practitioner needed in Southern California for primary care coverage, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!