Physician Assistant needed for Primary Care for Refugees in San Diego, California CPH# JOB-2784384
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
PA needed to provide primary care for refugees in San Diego,
California. Provider will see 10-20 patients of all ages in the
field. Schedule is Sunday-Thursday 8am-4pm. Need a compassionate
provider skilled with underserved patient populations-Community
based medicine for asylum seekers. To learn more about this job or
to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a
CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments
with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you
to find the right opportunity.
- 10-20 patients per day
- all ages
- primary care in the field
- Community based medicine for asylum seekers
- Sunday-Thursday 8am-4pm.
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, San Diego , Physician Assistant needed for Primary Care for Refugees in San Diego, California CPH# JOB-2784384, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!