Clinical Informatics Nurse - RN - Up to $10k New Hire Incentive
Company: Scripps Health
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Scripps Health Administrative Services supports our five
hospitals and 19 outpatient facilities, which treat half a million
patients annually through 2,600 affiliated physicians.At Scripps
Health, you will experience the pride, support, and respect of an
organization -that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the
nation's Top 100 Places to Work.You'll be surrounded by people
committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and
their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock
your potential.Join a winning team supporting our Medical
Management team as an Informatics Nurse. Working together, you'll
bring your clinical and technical expertise, compassion and
excellence to all we do. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast
paced environment. This position is ideal for someone who is
proactive with experience in acute care workflows and Epic.
- Utilizes operations and/or clinical knowledge to consult with
the business to identify workflow, data and application
- Works with integrated development resources to generate
documentation and facilitate solution designs, ensuring solution
meets customer needs.
- Facilitates identification of best practices and makes
recommendations for standardization.
- Assists in establishing education strategies for staff and
- May build and maintain clinical applications.This is a full
time, salaried position. This is a hybrid position with work both
on-site and from home. Relocation to San Diego is required. On call
rotation required. -Includes $5,000 retention incentive and $5,000
relocation assistance to eligible new hires. -Must already be Epic
certified/accredited in order to be eligible for incentives. -The
following are not eligible for hiring incentives:
- Internal candidates
- Rehires that left Scripps less than 3 years agoIn order to
remain eligible for your retention incentive the following
-criteria must be met:
- Must remain in original hired FTE Status and Shift (if
specified in offer -letter)
- Must remain in original department/specialty
- Must remain in original Job Title
- Transfers to other locations will be reviewed on a case-by-case
basis and -may result in forfeiting remaining incentive bonus
unless specifically noted -in your offer letter.Required
- Two years of nursing experience.
- Good critical and analytical thinking and excellent customer
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skillsRequired
- Current CA RN license.
- Ability to obtain Epic Certification/Accreditation within 6
months of hire or 90 days after last classPreferred
- Inpatient and acute care experience
- Bachelors degree.
- Epic certification
- Informatics certification.
- Lead small projects or technical activities.Scripps Health is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual
orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status,
status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a
qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Scripps Health, San Diego , Clinical Informatics Nurse - RN - Up to $10k New Hire Incentive, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!