Registered Nurse (Home Health)- Sign On Bonus, Spring Valley, CA
Company: Neogen Care
Location: Spring Valley
Posted on: January 27, 2023
* Join Our Team of Highly Talented and Committed Clinical
Professionals *POSITION: -Registered Nurse (Home Health)TYPE:
-Full-Time/Part-timePAY: Guaranteed base salary plus competitive
per visit rates and performance incentives! (For Full-time
employees only)LOCATION: Spring Valley, CA and surrounding areas
-SIGN-ON BONUS: $5,000 (For Full-time employees only)POSITION
SUMMARY:The Neogen Care Home Health Registered Nurse provides
direct patient care in the patient's home under the supervision of
a physician. Responsibilities include following start of care
plans, providing treatment, discharges, wound care, medication
administration, and working collaboratively with a clinical team to
achieve positive patient care outcomes.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Case management & follow-up skilled nursing visits in the
- Consult & develop treatment plans based on physician's orders
and initial patient assessment.
- Submit regular patient care progress reports to attending
physician and clinical staff.
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
- Provide nursing care and written care plans.
- Participate in and monitor patient and family care compliance
- Professionally manage and coordinate the plan of care
- Complete clinical and medical documentation on all
- Appropriately identifies and utilizes resources and referrals
such as PT, OT, Hospice, Pharmacy, Supplies, Home Medical
Equipment, and other visits/consults.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of Associate degree (or higher) in Nursing.
- Current and unrestricted California Registered Nurse
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Minimum of 1 year RN experience in an institutional setting.
Acute Care/ Rehab / Hospital /Home Health /Hospice.
- If you have been an LVN for 2 or more years and have recently
received your RN license and have it for a minimum 8 months.
- Experience in wound care, patient teaching, medication
management, lab draws, and IV infusion a plus.
- Ability to chart with Electronic Medical Record Software
(Wellsky / Kinnser a plus).
Neogen Care, an essential health industry company, practices all
protective measures recommend by the WHO, CDC, state, and county to
safeguard our employees and patients from COVID-19 exposure to
include: screening, testing, PPE, etc
Keywords: Neogen Care, San Diego , Registered Nurse (Home Health)- Sign On Bonus, Spring Valley, CA, Healthcare , Spring Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!