Company: Family Health Centers of San Diego
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) is looking for an
OB/GYN Physician to join our team. With over 20+ clinics throughout
San Diego County, this position may be available in your local
community. Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, the
OB/GYN Physician will provide caring, affordable, high quality
healthcare and supportive services to everyone, with a special
commitment to uninsured, low income and medically underserved
persons. If you are passionate about improving the overall health
and livelihood of your community, especially for underserved
communities, FHCSD is looking for people like you.
- Provides outpatient obstetrics and gynecology services
throughout your assigned clinic locations along with in house
hospital shifts at the award-winning Scripps Mercy and Sharp
- Completes all required documentation accurately, timely and
thoroughly in accordance with department standards and to comply
with electronic medical record requirements, including medication
reconciliation, finalizing notes, clearing out personal pool, and
participating in clinic pool.
- Follows FHCSD policies and procedures, including attending all
mandatory meetings; minimizing incident reports; using resources
efficiently and practicing medicine in a cost-effective
- Maintains the required productivity expectations for time spent
- Participates in administrative duties, including lab reports,
charts, and medication refills reviewed and managed
- Participate in Clinical Outcomes Program and work towards
meeting organizational targets for all metrics.
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assignedRequirements:
- Board eligible and/or Board certified
- Experience with underserved, low-income persons, or homeless
- Current American Heart Association healthcare provider CPR
(BLS), or Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life
Support, or Advance Resuscitation Training.
- DEA license
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine.
- Must possess current unrestricted license to practice in the
State of California
- Second language fluency in Spanish a plusRewards:
- Job type: Full Time
- Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Wellness ProgramsFHCSD was founded by
community activists working towards a common goal: caring,
affordable, high-quality medical care for all. We are proud to
continue this mission today as we provide accessible services to
over 210,000 patients across San Diego County. The successful
candidate will have a demonstrated commitment to community medicine
and providing culturally competent care to the medically
Keywords: Family Health Centers of San Diego, San Diego , OB/GYN Physician, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!