Radiology Technologist Per Diem
Company: Kindred Hospital South Bay
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for
you as a Radiology Technologis t ! As a division of Kindred
Healthcare, we play a vital role in the recovery process for
chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients who require
acute care and rehabilitation over an extended period. Your career
growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where
doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form
individualized care plans for our patients and residents.
Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars
and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career
growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees
and developing future healthcare leaders. The goal of our team is
to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition
patients home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as
possible. Each employees dedication is essential to meet and exceed
the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Kindred
welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives
as a Radiology Technologist . As a Radiology Technologist you will
- Receives, relays and documents verbal, facsimile, electronic
and/or telephone orders in the patient's chart as permitted by
State and Institutional policies
- Follows prescribed techniques in administering general and
specific X-rays. (Adjusts equipment; determines proper voltage,
current and desired exposure time; arranges immobilization and
support devices to obtain position of patient; adjusts lead shield;
and selects proper film).
- Determines technique for ionizing radiation during radiologic
- Prepares barium preparation and other chemical mixtures for
- Observes patient and machine during procedure and reports
unusual occurrences and records patient's condition.
- Develops film in accordance with photographic techniques.
- Cleans and disinfects X-ray room and equipment.
- Prepares patient for X-ray: explains procedures, transfers
patient to table, positions patient and assists patient at end of
procedures. Radiology Technician Tech Radiology Technician
Radiology Radio Tech Qualifications
As a Radiology Technologis t you will have:
- Completion of ARRT accredited program
- The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
registration. Current CPR certification. State
certifications/licensure as required by the state in which
- One year experience in diagnostic imaging If you are a current
Kindred/RehabCare employee by Jobble
Keywords: Kindred Hospital South Bay, San Diego , Radiology Technologist Per Diem, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!