CNA, Certified Nursing Assistants - Community Healthcare, SNF.
Company: SNF Jobs
Location: La Mesa
Posted on: January 13, 2018
Job DescriptionWe are seeking CNAs, Certified Nursing Assistantsto join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers and nursing staff to provide high quality patient care.We have ALL shifts available! Full Time: AM 7a-3p; PM 3p-11p; NOC 11p-7a. Our schedule is 4 days on, 2 days off.Responsibilities:
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environmentQualifications:
- A Certified Nursing Assistant certificate is required (CNA). New Grads Welcome!
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Keywords: SNF Jobs, San Diego, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistants - Community Healthcare, SNF., Healthcare, La Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!