RN - SPECIALIZED SERVICES - Ambulatory Surgery (CV)
Company: Scripps Health
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 13, 2018
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work. You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential. Scripps Clinic in Carmel Valley provides expert specialty and primary care services for the whole family. This is one of our newer (and larger) clinics, right off highway 56. Conveniently located between central and northern portions of the county, the beaches, and lots of housing, there are plenty of options nearby. Services provided at the site include:
- Experts in primary care medicine, including pediatrics
- More than 20 medical and surgical specialties, including allergy, cardiology, dermatology, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology and optometry, orthopedics, podiatry and rheumatology
- An on-site ambulatory surgery center
- An on-site lab
- On-site radiology services, including Saturday hours for mammography and MRI Performs patient assessments and care tasks, including emergency procedures and medication administration as appropriate. Educates patients and documents patient interactions. Practices infection control. Contributes to the team as necessary to ensure quality patient care within own scope of practice. This is to cover Pre-Op and PACU areas ,6 FTE Experience/Specialized Skills: Completion of accredited RN program. Additional requirements vary according to specialty and duties performed in business unit. Required Certification/Registration:
- Current CA license
- Current Americah Heart Associate Healthcare Provider BLS certificate and ACLS certificate Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification: Minimum 1 year RN experience. Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for, the only San Diego-based company and Becker's Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today. Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Scripps Health, San Diego, RN - SPECIALIZED SERVICES - Ambulatory Surgery (CV), Healthcare, San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!