REGISTERED NURSE - RN - Labor & Delivery
Company: Scripps Health
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: November 10, 2018
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nations Top 100 Places to work. Youll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if youre open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential. Scripps Mercy Hospital, Chula Vista is located approximately eight miles from the Mexico border, serving San Diego Countys fast-growing South Bay communities. We invite you to join our Labor and Delivery unit, and thrive in an environment where our nurses apply their skills to provide compassionate, patient and family-centered care. Our Registered Nurses provide direct patient care within the scope of his/her practice. Patient care includes assessment, planning and implementing a plan of care and evaluating patients' progress towards expected outcomes. The RN takes primary responsibility for the patients' care as delivered by the Care Team under his/her supervision. Works collaboratively with other members of the patient care team to ensure optimal patient care. This is a 12 hour, part-time (48 hours per pay period), night shift position . Required Experience/Specialized Skills:
- At least 1 year experience as RN within an acute care hospital Labor & Delivery department required.
- Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate positive behaviors. Required Certification/Registration:
- Current CA RN License.
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider certification
- NRP Certification
- AWOHNN Advance or Intermediate Fetal Monitoring certification Required Education/Course(s)/Training:
- Registered nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred. *LI-SH1 Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazines 100 Best Companies to work for, only San Diego-based company and Beckers Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today. Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Scripps Health, San Diego , REGISTERED NURSE - RN - Labor & Delivery, Healthcare , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!