RN - San Diego
Company: SeaWorld San Diego
Location: San Diego
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Basic Job Functions
- Provides general nursing care to park guests and
- Enthusiastically represents SeaWorld by displaying a positive
attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout
all aspects of the job.
- Explains procedures and treatments to patients to gain
cooperation, understanding, and allay apprehension.
- Administers shots, medications, and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing techniques.
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of
- Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing
standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Keeps files and logs for worker's compensation claims and case
- Teaches first aid, C.P.R., safety, and blood born pathogen
classes to ambassadors.
- Investigates on-the-job accidents.
- Monitors lost guests in the first aid station until they are
reunited with their parties.
- Collects, logs and stores lost and found items including
clothing, electronics, money and other items.
- Collects stolen or lost property claim forms and assists with
lost item recovery when possible.
- Assists guests with stroller locks and kids wristband
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Training
- Must have a current California Nursing License, R.N.
- Must have a current American Heart or American Red Cross C.P.R.
Health Care Provider card.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as
medical doses and shots.
- Must have the ability to write thorough and legible charts,
reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have 2 days of unrestricted availability during non-peak
season and 3 days of unrestricted availability during peak season
to include weekends, holidays, early mornings, and late
Resume required More Information Park Name: SeaWorld San Diego
Location: San Diego, CA Requisition Number: 9149 Status: Part Time
Pay Rate: $26.59/hr. Relocation Provided: No Closing Date:
10/30/2019 11:59 PM ET Apply For This Job
Keywords: SeaWorld San Diego, San Diego , RN - San Diego, Healthcare , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!