Seasonal Sales Associate
Company: Crate & Barrel
Location: Lemon Grove
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Crate and Barrel Sales Associates are at the heart of our
customers' experience. Genuinely warm and naturally driven, you're
a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of
excitement to our stores that makes shopping fun and keeps
customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the
Assistant Store Manager, Sales and Team Leader, Sales, your day is
dedicated to meeting daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our
products, answering customers' questions and keeping the sales
floor neat and welcoming.
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive
selling, sharing and demonstrating product knowledge and product
- Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, respond to
customer questions, process payments, and involve higher level
management as appropriate.
- Communicate and have awareness of applicable promotions,
offers, loyalty programs, and other initiatives to customers.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent service and company standards
in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self
and others accountable for store profitability and operational
- Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities
- Assist with ensuring product and displays on the sales floor
are stocked appropriately and available for customers to
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety
following the guidelines provided by management or the Human
Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages, including customer
curbside pick-up orders, ship from store, buy online pickup in
store, in a timely manner, as needed.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform
assigned inventory duties, as needed.
- Perform prompt and accurate stock checks, while maintaining an
organized and efficient stockroom, as needed.
- Execute and maintain the visual merchandising standards of the
sales floor to engage customers and associates with the product, as
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 50 pounds; heavier
merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including
weekends and holidaysThe job description and other aspects of the
job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain
every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed
by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform
other related functions as assigned.
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, San Diego , Seasonal Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Lemon Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!