Company: Guild Mortgage Company
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 22, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Guild Mortgage
Company , closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage
banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our
goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers,
utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of
professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
Position Summary Responsible for managing the business operations
of an assigned district and branch managers assigned to the
district. Oversee the operations of District as follows:
- Develop and maintain an attitude of teamwork, establish a
culture consistent with Company's corporate mission statements, and
ensure employees abide by Company Policies.
- Review revenue, expenses, incentive compensation, and other
financial worksheets and materials related to the activities in the
District, remaining cognizant of their contents, modifying District
efforts to keep results in line with expectations, and preparing
and submitting periodic production projections and other reports in
accordance with Company Policies and Company's expectations.
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with strategic
partnerships (i.e. realtors, builders, financial planners, etc.);
promote the image and reputation of Company as creative, dynamic
- Expand Company's market share through the promotion of
Company's business and sales, and actively holding, and ensuring
attendance by District employees, sales meetings, training
seminars, and other events;
- Approve a budget for the District's branch offices and for the
fiscal supervision thereof, as prepared by the Branch Managers, and
subject to approval by the Company's Chief Financial Officer;
- Assist Company's management in the development of a successful
group of branch offices in the District; and
- Assist and cooperate with Company in responding to investor
inquiries related to loans originated in the District (e.g.,
documentation of deficiencies, repurchases, etc.).
- Perform any other or additional duties that are assigned by
- At least eight years of loan origination experience
- At least five years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's Degree.--
- High independent judgment and discretion used in
- Uses sound judgment in executing core job responsibilities
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation
and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision,
life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Guild Mortgage Company, San Diego , District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!