Company: Cycle Gear
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionAs aCashier, you would be responsible for
ensuring that each customer receives outstanding customer service
by greeting and acknowledging every customer with 90 seconds of
entering the store and maintaining an upbeat, can-do attitude
throughout all customer interactions. You will be expected to
process all sales, meet and exceed Purchase with Purchase (PWP),
name and customer email capture, and housekeeping of the register
stations.Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering
exceptional customer service while accurately and efficiently
entering sales at the cash register.
- Achieving daily PWP objectives; we harbor friendly
- Maintaining store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing
and following merchandising plans.
- Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge,
company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming
a resource to our customer base.Qualifications
- 1 year + of providing top-notch customer service is strongly
- 1 year + of cashiering experience is ideal.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding,
personalized retail experience.
- Proficiency with computers and POS systems (RetailPro
experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly
- Flexible schedule -- Great for students!
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Training and development.
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!Cycle Gear provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: Cycle Gear, San Diego , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!