Company: Ted Baker
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ted Baker in beautiful San Diego, California is looking for
passionate leaders to join the business!
- Floor Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Ensure the team maximizes sales potential by the correct use of
all resources, leadership and team motivation.
- Deliver effective recruitment, training and motivation of the
team. Adapt personal, interpersonal and Managerial behavior to
bring out the best in people and enhance the company brand
- Ensure store and team members are presented to the highest
possible standards in line with brand expectation.
- Be competent in product knowledge and feedback regularly to
Store Manager on performance and opportunities.
- Reflect the values of the brand with integrity and respect for
others. Be seen as truthful, fair and trustworthy and demonstrate
enthusiasm and passion for the brand.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Use feedback
to modify and develop alternative solutions and be prepared to make
- Be competent in knowledge of stores performance and have a keen
awareness of local market, support team to develop client
- Follow policies and procedures and complete administrative
tasks correctly and on time. Manage store systems/processes to
support a sales environment and achieve operational
- Partner with Store Manager and Central Operations team on all
back of house operations and systems/processes to support a sales
environment and achieve operational & LP guidelines to protect all
- Collaborate with Store Management in areas of risk management,
physical security (health & safety), store cash controls (bank
deposits, safe funds, petty cash), and inventory management (stock
take, stock counts)
- A strong digital focus with the ability to embrace and drive
new initiatives from concept
- to implementation, helping support new ways of selling and
brand profile enhancements
Tools of the trade
- Previous sales and team management experience
- Previous retail sales experience in a high end, contemporary
environment, with a passion for product, retail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Established relationships in the local marketplace.
Keywords: Ted Baker, San Diego , Management, Hospitality & Tourism , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!