Beverage Catering Events: Barback
Company: Moniker Management Services LLC
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWho We Are:Moniker Cocktail Co. started in 2017
within Moniker General as a new concept craft cocktail bar. We have
expanded our reach by offering Full Service Beverage Catering
throughout San Diego. At Moniker Cocktail Co. we are driven to
promote the best drinks in a distinguished environment that
supports quality and intentionality at weddings, corporate and
private events, work meetings, and beyond.The Opportunity:We are
looking to add to our team of catering event barbacks! Ready to
hustle and help grow Moniker Cocktail Co? You are the ideal
candidate if you have experience in the service industry, you
thrive in a team-centered environment, you love connecting with
event guests, and love helping the team succeed! As a barback, your
job is to provide support to the bartenders through hustling during
set-up and tear down. Barbacks are also highly relied-upon during
the event to make sure everything is stocked and the event is
running smoothly!Why You're Right for this Role:
- First and foremost, you resonate with Moniker's core values of
Empowerment, Professionalism, Creativity, and Humility.
- You are a reliable employee who shows up on time, ready to work
- You find joy in providing excellent customer service.
- Your friends would describe you as friendly and
- You are a quick learner, self driven, and have high standards
- You work best alongside other people in a collaborative,
- You can remain calm, cool and collected during peak times and
- You have strong integrity in tracking and maintaining our
- We're serious about creating a great place to work. You're
serious about contributing to an awesome work culture!Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- At least one year experience in bartending required (if
applying for event bartender position).
- At least one year experience in barbacking required.
- At least one year experience in customer service and/or
- Must be at least 21 years.
- Located in (or willing to relocate to) San Diego.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation.Position Details:This is a
part-time position. The weekly requirement for this position is
approx. 15-30 hours per week. The pay for this position ranges
between $16-$18/hr, based on experience. Submit resume and cover
Keywords: Moniker Management Services LLC, San Diego , Beverage Catering Events: Barback, Hospitality & Tourism , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!