Company: PL Boutique Investors, LLC
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAM Bartender Job DescriptionHotel DescriptionThe
Monsaraz, Tapestry Collection, is a truly unique experience for our
guests, driven by the passion and care of our associates. We will
demonstrate the art of hospitality by evoking a refined yet simple
hospitality experience. Sophisticated yet simplistic, old Spanish
with a modern touch. These terms may seem contradictory but that's
what this design is all about. This hotel will combine old world
charm with modern day amenities that guests crave.Hotel CultureOur
team will be the passport to Point Loma and San Diego, being able
to speak to our brand pillars, details of the hotel that are
further described in this document, describe in detail the flavors
and spirit of Westerly Public House, Dark Horse Coffee, Point Loma
attractions and restaurants, and different activations.Our
associates will know the balance between being "San Diego
hospitable" while keeping the "hotel magic" alive for our guests,
by staying fresh, polite, humble, proud, and positive. Exuding the
refined yet simple energy will leave our guests wanting more and
building the "loyalty beyond reason" that brings the business back
to us.Our team members are one of a kind and are always there to
give you the ‘locals favorite spots' or even host their own outings
as a way to share their passions. We aim to do hospitality the way
it should be done. Come join us in Point Loma, the place "where
California began".Food and Beverage VisionWesterly Public House, 60
seat Cali-Aussie style restaurant, will showcase the flavors and
spirit of the coastal towns of Venice Beach, California and Bondi
Beach, Australia. Both coastal havens have matching climates,
surfing culture, clean living and a love for life, making this the
perfect ethos for Monsaraz.Job DescriptionProvide guests
exceptional service in order to achieve customer satisfaction,
quality service, compliance with procedures and federal, state and
local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals and
driving the vision of Westerly Public House.
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any
specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Record the details of the order from the guests, repeating the
order to the guest to check for accuracy.
- When complete, retrieve order up to 30 lbs. from kitchen,
confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily
basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine,
spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and
produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all
fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables
daily to insure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and
documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks
using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates
a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage
servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies
validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are
properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
- Locks and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items,
deposits cash drops and secures bank.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for
- Market and serve upon request any dessert items or specialty
- Operate the Point of Sale procedures to pre-check order and
close out the check.
- Present the check to guest promptly.
- Share guest feedback to the Restaurant Manager or Chef.
- Recommend innovative ideas to continually improve and build on
the guest experience.
- Communicate effectively in a calm, positive demeanor in all
interactions with the kitchen, service, beverage, catering,
banquets, and engineering staff, as well as the guests to ensure
timely execution of events, extraordinary service, and
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and
problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales
- Monitor and control the maintenance and sanitation of the
various outlet areas and equipment to protect the assets, comply
with regulations and ensure quality service.
- Be the brand ambassador by promoting the brand and identity of
- Take ownership in the guest experience by continuously focusing
on ways to build guest loyalty, adapt to feedback, and always
seeking to reduce areas of opportunity and grow strengths.
- Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations
and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by
using experienced judgment and discretion.
- Resolve customer complaints; anticipate potential problems by
reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business
flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer
satisfaction and quality.
- Be the brand ambassador by promoting the brand to guests,
connecting the guests to what makes the Westerly Public House and
Monsaraz a true "San Diegan experience".
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned. Experience,
Skills and Knowledge
- Two+ years of full employment in a related position within a
hotel or independent restaurant.
- Minimum of 1 year of bartending experience required.
- Willingness to operate barista bar for specialty coffee.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their
job duties and be a team player.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation,
service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service ware and
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through
a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to operate beverage/coffee and toast equipment with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and learn Point of Sale
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and
- Ability to move throughout all food and beverage areas and
continuously perform essential job functions.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal.
Benefits Lamming Co. is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and
financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment – our associates!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. In
addition, our Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing the Monsaraz, Tapestry Collection by
Hilton, as your employer.Lamming Co. is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: PL Boutique Investors, LLC, San Diego , AM Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!