Marketplace Cafe Attendant- Union - Part Time
Company: Omni Hotels
Posted on: September 24, 2022
LocationLa Costa Resort and SpaNestled among the beautiful
coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is
honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's
acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired
cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class
accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more
anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.Omni La Costa associates
enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive
training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from
working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We
embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and
day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to
serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.Job
DescriptionTo ensure quality service to all guests. Make sure table
appearance and restaurant are spotless at all times. Adhere to all
rules, regulations, uniform codes and standards of the hotel.
Continuously work towards making an environment that functions
- General knowledge of cash handling and Point of Sale
- Maintain housekeeping standards as applied to both retail
merchandising and Caf food and beverage cleanliness.
- Ability to check in retail merchandise with accuracy and
restock Caf counter to supply and demand.
- Good communication skills working directly with customers face
to face as well as good phone etiquette.
- Schedule flexibility to work Holidays and weekends, mornings
- Understanding of the basic operation of kitchen equipment as it
relates to the Caf counter.
- Responsible for bussing and following table setting
- Break down bus stations at the end of your shift, including
cleaning all work areas and materials used.
- Clear each course after everyone at the table has finished
eating, unless the guest asks you not to. Remove items from the
table that the customer does not need.
- Assist the baristas in any way possible to assure quality
- Previous barista experience is preferred.
- San Diego County Food Handlers card and TIPS certification will
be required prior to the start of employment.
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays and
- The ability to communicate courteously, professionally and
politely is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance. The
employee is occasionally required to talk or hear and taste or
smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
and occasionally push/ pull up to 250 lbs. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and ability to adjust focus. Omni Hotels & Resorts is an
equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law
poster and its supplement are available using the following
links:EEOC is the Law Poster
(https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm) and the following link
is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
Job LocationsUS-CA-CarlsbadPosted Date2 weeks ago(8/26/2022 5:43
PM)Requisition ID 2022-76002 of Openings 3Category (Portal
Searching) Food & Beverage
Keywords: Omni Hotels, San Diego , Marketplace Cafe Attendant- Union - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!