Overnight Security Supervisor / Rancho Bernardo Inn
Company: JC Resorts
Location: San Diego
Posted on: July 15, 2019
The Rancho Bernardo Inn is a distinctive family owned resort in San
Diego, offering 287 upscale guest rooms, three restaurants,
including recently opened and acclaimed signature restaurant,
AVANT; a championship golf course, a renowned spa and expansive
meeting and wedding venues. The resort has earned a Four Diamond
rating from AAA for 43 consecutive years and has earned honors from
Travel + Leisure Magazine and Conde Nast Traveler.
The Rancho Bernardo Innhas an exciting opportunity for a customer
focused, organized and efficientfull-time Security Supervisor.
Supporting theSecurity & Front Desk team,this role will be
assisting the night crewto ensure the safety and security of the
hotel and property, guests, and employees.
- To respond to all guest and hotel requests, and emergency
situations in a timely and professional manner and to
diplomatically and effectively handle all guest concerns.
- To assist, as directed, to hire, train, schedule, support,
review, and discipline Security Officers, to maintain highest
possible levels of employee morale and department
- To satisfactorily perform and oversee, as directed, routine
security operations of the hotel
- To follow all Front Office procedures as specified on the Front
- To satisfactorily perform and oversee routine safety operations
of the hotel, including administering first aid and CPR, referring
workers' compensation injuries for medical treatment, conducting
and documenting training, ensuring certifications, promotion of
safety awareness, ensuring emergency preparedness, and
- To maintain complete and accurate records of all hazardous
materials used on site.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. AA degree in Police
Sciences or related field preferred. English fluency required.
Spanish fluency preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two years of Hotel experience.
- Must be computer literate and have basic typing skills. Must
display knowledge of basic business phone etiquette.
- Valid California driver's license required. Current DMV record
must be free of any incidence of reckless driving, or excessive
speeding citations. Proof of personal automobile insurance coverage
- Current California guard card required.
- Current CPR/first aid certificate required.
- Must have minimum two years law enforcement, military, or
security experience. Familiar with "Powers to Arrest."
- Familiar with OSHA, SB198, local Department of Health
regulations, and relevant current laws governing handling of
Please click here for full job description.
JC Resorts/Rancho Bernardo Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/D/VJob Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: JC Resorts, San Diego , Overnight Security Supervisor / Rancho Bernardo Inn, Hospitality & Tourism , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!