Correctional Medicine Physician and Provider Recruiter Needed in San Diego, CA
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Correctional Medicine opening in San Diego, California. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Here at
Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people -
our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to
making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"Our Physician and Provider Recruiter is
responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and referring applicants
for management and non-management positions throughout an assigned
region of the company and with a strong emphasis in recruitment
process of upper level healthcare professionals.Education:
- College degree in Human Resources, business, sales, or closely
related field preferredExperience:
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in full-service recruitment
- Previous healthcare recruiting experience preferred
- Previous experience in recruiting for corrections a plus
- Previous agency recruitment experience a
- None required
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies. Assist
in establishing best practice recruitment efforts and adjust
recruitment strategy as needed.
- Using all resources available, source candidates to meet client
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews with candidates for
- Work with sites to manage and update applicant
database/tracking system (ATS) to maintain records, reports and
logs pertaining to applicant flow, interviews conducted and
- Conduct employment verifications, reference checks and assist
with coordinating background investigations when needed.
- Verify licensures and credentials for nurses and other
- Place advertising, verify advertising invoices, and track
- Work with Locums and Temporary Agencies to meet client needs,
as directed by Regional Managers/VPs and HSAs.
- Execute recruitment efforts for new contract implementations
and on-boarding of new hires.
- Contact assigned colleges and various other groups regarding
employment opportunities. Coordinate and attend recruiting events
such as job fairs and company recruitment presentations. Coordinate
internship opportunities with school partners.
- Provide information and answer all questions from potential
applicants regarding positions for which they are interested,
including but not limited to pay rate, work hours, physical
requirements and detailed information on all duties they would
perform in that position. Inform applicant of various company
policies and benefits.
- Track and analyze success of recruitment efforts, recruiting
costs, time to hire, etc.
- Maintain Position Control and Recruitment Reports and ensure
information is accurate and proper staffing needs are met for each
- Create offer letters and ensure necessary paperwork for
new-hires is completed and forwarded to appropriate
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer Keyphrases:
correctional medical services jobs, correctional medicine jobs,
correctional health services jobs, prison health services jobs
Keywords: Wellpath, San Diego , Correctional Medicine Physician and Provider Recruiter Needed in San Diego, CA, Human Resources , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!